Portrait BHMS Business & Hotel Management School
BHMS Business & Hotel Management School
The BHMS business, hotel and cooking school in the center of Lucerne is part of the Bénédict Education Group, one of the largest private schools in Switzerland with 15,000 full-time and part-time students.
At the new BHMS Lucerne City Campus, about 1,000 students per year have the opportunity to prepare for their future managerial tasks in the hotel and hospitality industry. The programs are held in German or English.
We offer a variety of programs, from one year to 5 years. (Diploma Degree to MBA Degree)
All courses are practical and include a well-paid internship. The gained professional experience, in conjunction with the internationally recognized degree, gives you the best possible chances on your career start and makes you a sought-after specialist.
We are looking forward to your contact.
Undergraduate Hospitality / Global Management Programs
- Dipl. Hotelier / Restaurateur HF
- Diploma Hospitality Management
- Higher Diploma Hospitality Management
- BA Degree Hospitality Management
- BA Degree Global Business Management
- Direct Entry into Hospitality Management
Postgraduate Hospitality / Global Programs
- M.Sc. Degree in International Hospitality Business Management
- M.Sc. Degree Global Business Management
- MBA Dual Degree
- Postgraduate Diploma Hospitality Management
- Graduate Certificate in Hospitality Business Management
- Diploma Culinary Arts
- Higher Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts
- Postgraduate Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Direct Entry Culinary Arts
Gerne beraten wir Sie kompetent und individuell
Well-trained specialists and executives are sought in a wide variety of business and corporate forms - from family-run small businesses to international hotel chains and resorts as well as luxury service companies. This also includes trade fair, conference, seminar and congress providers, sports, event, recreation and wellness facilities as well as cultural and educational events. Other career opportunities include human resources, marketing and sales functions, as well as airline business, cruises, tourism and casino management.