Porträt BHMS Business & Hotel Management School
BHMS Business & Hotel Management School
Nestled in the stunning city of Lucerne, in the heart of Switzerland, lies Business & Hotel Management School (B.H.M.S). The most visited city in Switzerland, Lucerne boasts a picturesque lake and mountain range that form a stunning backdrop to the city's vibrant atmosphere.
Offering a range of fast-track dual degree programs in hospitality, global business management, and culinary arts, B.H.M.S. partners with renowned universities such as Robert Gordon University for the M.Sc and all BA programs, and with York St. John University for the MBA. With a unique combination of academics, hands-on learning, and paid internships, students graduate with a guaranteed job placement and are equipped for a global career in diverse industries and sectors.
With a student body representing over 100 different nationalities, B.H.M.S. is committed to preparing students for success in a multicultural society, equipping them with the language skills and cultural knowledge they need to thrive in an international environment.
All programs are offered in English.
Undergraduate Hospitality / Global Business Programs
- Diploma Hospitality Management
- Higher Diploma Hospitality Management
- BA Degree Hospitality Management
- BA Degree Global Business Management
- Direct Entry into Hospitality Management
Postgraduate Hospitality / Global Business Programs
- M.Sc. Degree in International Hospitality Business Management
- M.Sc. Degree Global Business Management
- MBA with Specializations in Marketing, Entrepreneurship, and Hospitality
- Postgraduate Diploma Hospitality Management
- Graduate Certificate in Hospitality Business Management
- Short Courses Culinary and Pastry
- Diploma Pastry, Chocolate & Baking
- Higher Diploma Pastry, Chocolate & Baking
- Diploma Culinary Arts
- Higher Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts
- Postgraduate Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Direct Entry Culinary Arts
Gerne beraten wir Sie kompetent und individuell
The growth of the broader service sector worldwide is linked to the increasing need for multi-skilled managers who are business and customer-oriented in areas related to luxury services, retail management, service marketing, branding and human resources management.
A broad business education provides a springboard to a career within the diverse tourism, hospitality, events, airlines, theme parks, cruise lines, recreation and leisure.